Sunday, November 23, 2014

Started Using Buffer

So as a small business in web design, social media is one of the most valuable tools in my toolbox. Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, Facebook, are the big ones (although I refuse FB and am hoping Ello takes a place up front).

More recently Twitter Planner has been an awesome experience.

So there are a few services that let you post to all at once saving you time. I do use Hootsuite. But they are expensive and their free plan only gives you three accounts. So I am going to try Buffer.

On a recommendation, I was told that you get four free accounts, which is what I have, as well as analytics and scheduling.

So hopefully this will work a little better than Hootsuite. My biggest problem there is their mobile app does not offer Google +.

So I'll keep you posted on how it works.

The other great thing is that IFTT does use Buffer (not Hootsuite). I use IFTT for some personal things, mostly family pics. But now I can use it for Buffer too. That may be the deal breaker for Hootsuite.

So we'll see how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment