Thursday, March 5, 2015

GOOGLE IS TESTING OUT A “SLOW” WARNING ON ITS RESULTS PAGES


Recently Google launched a "mobile friendly" badge which I have personally seen. I purposely shut down the mobile version of my site to see this first hand. what I received was an email saying that my website was not mobile friendly and that would affect mobile search results.

Now Google is  experimenting with a new "slow" icon which may appear in our search results.
Everyone hates a slow website. Pages that take too long to load can be frustrating and turn users and potential customers off to a website or product.
So what can you do to make sure your site isn't getting a slow badge?
  1. Using Google analytics, check your site speed
  2. Check the suggestions on how to improve your site speed
  3. check the mobile c=version as well especially the user experience
If you are able, make these changes. Or you can always go to an experienced Web Designer.

No comments:

Post a Comment